The Perfect Wine for Fall: Sangria & Style
To help us celebrate fall, our friends at Food Network Magazine put together a sweet, autumn-inspired sangria just for us, and we think you and your besties will love it. So, whether you’re meeting in person or sharing the recipe and meeting online, raise a glass and celebrate yourselves and each other. We even have the perfect wine-hued outfits for the occasion.
- Active: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serves: 6
- 1 cup water
- 1 blood orange, juiced
- 2 torn rosemary sprigs
- ¼ cup orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate liqueur
- 1 to 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 1 additional sliced blood orange
- pomegranate seeds
- dry sparkling red wine
- 1. Stir water, blood orange juice, rosemary sprigs, orange liqueur, pomegranate liqueur and superfine sugar in a pitcher.
- 2. Add the sliced blood orange and pomegranate seeds and refrigerate overnight.
- 3. When guests arrive, add ice to the pitcher and stir in a bottle of chilled dry sparkling red wine.