WONDERING IF MISSES IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
you may want MISSES if you’re between 5'4½" and 5'7" and are between size 2 and 18 (XS–XL), or if:
- you tend to wear "standard" sizes
- once you find the right size, you generally wear styles in that size
a great wardrobe is more than just the right styles. it’s also finding the perfect fit of every new piece you add. we perfect everything about the fit of our MISSES styles. do you usually wear one size but find that, sometimes, your sleeves are too long? or your pants are a little short? you may want a different size on the top or bottom.
WONDERING IF PETITE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
you may want PETITE if you’re between 5'4" and under and are between size 0P and 18P (XSP–XLP), or if:
- you notice long sleeves reach the middle of your hand or fingers
- you shorten most of your hemlines
- for you, oversized means overwhelming
we design each PETITE style with your measurements in mind, creating perfectly proportioned pieces that flatter your frame and shape and fall in precisely the right place. it's possible to wear a PETITE size in tops or bottoms only, depending on your proportions.
WONDERING IF WOMEN'S IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
you may want WOMEN'S if you’re between 5'4" and 5'7" and are between size 14W and 28W (1X–4X).
- great fit is about more than just size
- it's about designing and creating the right shapes and proportions to accentuate all the right places
almost all of our designs are available in WOMEN'S and we create them with the same attention to detail as all of our sizes. on certain styles, to ensure the perfect fit, we add bust darts (in some shirts and dresses) or stretch waistbands (in some pants and skirts). everything is made with your measurements in mind, and we create proportionate pieces that flatter you.
fit above all
you may want TALL if you’re 5'71⁄2" or taller and are between size 2T and 20T (XST-XLT), or if:
- sometimes full-length pants are ankle length
- for you, skirts and dresses always seem too short
- you notice sleeves always fall shy of your wrists
all of our tall styles are designed to fit your height. that means inseams are longer, pants sit where they should and long sleeves are actually long sleeves.